Thursday, June 21, 2012

Treasure Chest






Every teacher has a few good incentive tricks up her sleeveone of mine is my Treasure Box. The only problem with my “Treasure Box” was that it wasn’t really much of a box. It actually started out as a treasure basket. which is not very fun. Then I bought a cardboard treasure box from Oriental Trading that fell apart in less than 2 months.

So I have been on the look out for something I can make into a treasure box for quite some time now. I have found really cool (and really expensive) antique chests that I have considered using but the problem is they are so enormous
FINALLY I found the PERFECT chest at a garage sale for $3!!!!! It was a great size and looked like a real treasure chest not just a box. Butit was kinda boring.


Give me some acrylic paint, gems, glitter, and paint pens and a new exciting treasure chest to be filled with prizes is made! My kiddos will love this! Who wouldn’t?!

What I used:






No comments:

Post a Comment