Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Crafty Clock




Another teacher had this old Scholastic clock she was going to throw away…of course I said I would take it with the idea of turning it into a cute classroom decoration.
I found inspiration for this clock from the clock on this blog… It was made as a gift for a teacher. What a great teacher appreciation gift!

What you need to make a personalized teacher’s clock:

  • A plain clock… I got mine for free but you can buy them at Wal-Mart for about $10 or better yet find one at a garage sale
  • 1 piece Scrap Book Paper… I used paper that looks like lined paper. I got mine at Hobby Lobby.
  • 1 Black paint pen
  • School Supplies such as: piece of a ruler, crayon pieces, pencil sharpener, eraser, binder clip, paper clip, push pens, pen cap, pencil top, glue bottle cap, clothes pin, etc… you can use anything really
  • Hot glue gun


This clock cost me $0 to make because I got the clock for free and I had all the other supplies already! It was also pretty easy and quick to make! I almost wrote a cute teacher quote on the clock instead of my name…either would be cute.  







No comments:

Post a Comment