Monday, June 25, 2012

Teacher Supply Toolbox

Something that drives me crazy is having small school supplies collect on my desk. This teacher supply toolbox solves this problem completely and I can't wait to use it! I found this idea from the teacher at Create-Teach-Share blog. 


I got the toolbox at Lowes for about $16 (couldn't find one at a garage sale dang it!)


Here is the one I got. 




I used scrap book paper, some flower embellishments, and a hot glue gun and got to work!
These are from Hobby Lobby.


First I made text boxes in Microsoft Word for the labels. For this toolbox you need to make 14 labels that are 1.38" x 2.00" and 8 labels that are 2.12" x 4.24". Cut them out along with some small skinny scrap book paper for the tops...
Then glue them on!


The end product...



2 comments:

  1. omg THAT IS STINKIN' ADORABLE! I just stumbled upon your blog and now I am going to come back every day. This organization thingy is brilliant. I am going to get one tomorrow, its my summer project. Thanks for the wonderful ideas ill be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! Please do come back & follow me too!

    Good luck on your project..let me know how it goes!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete