Friday, July 6, 2012

Bathroom Passes + Germ X

I saw a similar idea from Stephanie at 3rd Grade Thoughts. And I thought what an awesome idea! I hate the idea of using traditional bathroom passes because then the kiddos are just bringing yucky germs back into the room. Gross! 


My rule is one boy and one girl may use the restroom at a time. They simply go get the appropriate germ-x bottle and place it on their desk while they use the bathroom. This way if I need to see who went to the bathroom I will easily know. Then when they get back they are to take one squirt and return the pass to it's home in the classroom. Brilliant! 


If you would like to download the pass template to make your own click on the image above or visit my TPT site! PLease rate this if you download it! Thanks :) 


Then just cut them out, glue them on, add some sequins & ribbons & you're done!



1 comment:

  1. I love the sparkles! The hand sanitizer doesn't work for me (I have four different classrooms) but I love seeing the different ways teachers decorate them! Here's a related blog I wrote about five different ways to manage bathroom breaks.

    ReplyDelete